Thursday, January 27, 2011

Woot Woot BookMarked!

Bookmarked.
Hi all.
My name is Mau, I'm a Filipino working overseas.
I have started blogging a long time. Ive created My Corner back in 2007 as a diversion as i was moving on, from a heartbreak to be exact. I begin my new life by writing down the past and leaving the pain behind. I wanted memories so i decided to blog. Throughout the years i have been writing on and off. After some time Ive decided to leave the very personal things to myself. Unwritten and unsaid. Thus i made My Corner more of the general experience and book buff space. Well that explains why i am writing here now. Ive though to made this more of the personal general thingy space now ha-ha.
I was bored. But is also lazy. I am also away from home. I would normally have something to engage myself to after work. Being away is so different from being with your family. Back at home i have a dog to play with. But not here.
Thus bookmarked is born. I will write anything here that will be informational to everyone. They could be my experiences too :) like cooking (I Loove to cook) and discoveries (whatever ha-ha)
My BF and i will manage this blog, rather than playing RPG, this will keep us busy together. I can sense its gonna be a fun learning bonding for us.
If you are following My Corner, i hope you would follow this one too :) i am also willing to accept requests here or questions.
Just remember guys. Bookmark on your browser or Share.

Lovelots,

No comments:

Post a Comment